JOIN OUR FAMILY
We Can’t Wait to Work With You
Brandcoders was founded by CEO Dimitri Constantine back in 2015. A lifelong tech expert, he set out to build his own company and achieve his goal of owning a successful Orlando digital marketing agency. Over time, business expanded and so did his team. Brandcoders is now a top Orlando branding agency, Orlando mobile and web application development company, and Orlando search engine optimization agency with over 200 clients.
As a growing Orlando website design agency, we are always looking for new additions to our amazing team. In order to achieve our objectives and vision, we need candidates who share our enthusiasm, quality of work, and creativity. If you are passionate and innovative with a talent for tech, submit an application today and show us what you can do!
The Company Code
Our Work & Values Are a Package Deal
- We constantly evolve and discover new solutions.
- We adapt to accommodate changing industry trends.
- We conduct thorough research and testing to develop the best strategies.
- We hold ourselves and our team members accountable.
- We remain positive in the midst of any challenge.
- We all contribute equally to solve problems together.
- We work together towards the same goals.
- We demonstrate mutual trust, respect, and appreciation.
- We help each other grow and learn new skills.
- We are dedicated to the success of our partners and products.
- We work to deliver the best quality, results, and service within our industry.
- We carefully develop and follow the most effective strategies.
- We conduct business with total transparency and inclusion.
- We maintain honest and consistent communication.
- We are willing to answer questions and discuss new solutions.
Who Are We Looking For?
You love creating engaging content and building brands for businesses and managing projects from start to finish. You may have previous agency or similar experience working with several brands to execute marketing campaigns and strategies. You take pride in the successful execution of a campaign and do your best to show results. You are not afraid of making mistakes, and use those experiences to better your processes. Working within a team of experienced creatives, you can adopt new concepts quickly and have no shame in advocating for best practices while maintaining great attention to detail. You have a casual sense of humor and love to communicate with your peers to share concepts and get advice. You have an opinion and aren’t afraid to voice it, take the time to understand the counter-arguments, and are willing to compromise for a solution where everybody wins.
In this role, you will work collaboratively within our agile team of designers, marketers, project managers, and other developers to direct and execute small and large-scale brand messaging projects, copywriting projects, and social media campaigns for our partners and clients. Your creativity and strategic thinking will directly drive the success of our clients’ campaigns. As a critical member of our growing team, there are many opportunities for growth and continued learning. We are constantly working on challenging projects that utilize cutting-edge web and marketing technologies.
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: 100% Remote (Permanent)
Headquarters: Orlando, FL
Schedule: Flexible 8 Hour Workday, Monday-Friday
Pay: $55,000 to $67,500 per year (based on technical knowledge and expertise)
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, Life, 401K (+ Match), Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Marketing Project Management
- Plan, execute, and maintain successful e-mail drip campaigns based on market research, trends, and client goals
- Plan, execute, and maintain successful organic and paid Instagram/Facebook campaigns that align with client branding, messaging, and objectives
- Maintain a high level of communication about priorities with all stakeholders to ensure work product meet all objectives and deadlines
- Make revisions and incorporate new ideas in response to reasoned criticisms of team members or clients
- Adhere to deadlines for projects in collaboration with sales, web development, and design teams
- Monitor analytics and continuously improve content workflows and processes.
- Brand Messaging Development
- Translate complex marketing and business concepts into clear, concise, and simple messages.
- Work within our experienced creative team in brainstorming and ideation sessions for client projects
- Work with a variety of clients to define unique brand voice, tone, and messaging guidelines for each
- Perform market research and develop personas based on target audiences for use in messaging development
- Develop internal, external, PR, and product messaging components for a variety of brands
- Copywriting, Blog Writing, & PR
- Create highly engaging, persuasive, well-researched content for print and digital channels (blogs, brochures, catalogs, websites, social media, emails, magazines, and whitepapers) that achieve the marketing and business objectives of our clients and our company.
- Create web page content, articles, blog posts, press releases, and social media content with best SEO practices in mind
- Write case studies and oversee our internal content marketing efforts
- Utilize WordPress Content Management System to implement content directly into websites and blogs (Coding experience not required)
- Proofread and edit all content to verify grammar, spelling, accuracy, and effectiveness.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum 3+ years of professional copywriting and/or editing experience
- Proficient understanding of brand strategy, positioning, voice, tone
- Proficient understanding of internal vs. external brand messaging and related components
- Tools such as MailChimp, WordPress, SocialPilot, Facebook/Instragram Ads
- Versatility in working with multiple brands simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with high attention to detail
- Proficient in time-management, organization, and prioritization of tasks
- Self-directed and able to take ownership of your work
- Hungry to learn new concepts, material, and strategies
- Bias for continuous improvement of workflows and processes
Experience Preferred (Nice to Have, Not Required):
- Bachelor’s Degree (Journalism/Marketing/Communications/Advertising/PR preferred)
- Agency or Similar Experience
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- WordPress experience
- Critical Thinking & Complex Problem Solving: Use logic and reasoning to identify alternative approaches and implement the best solutions.
- Attention to Detail: Follow guidelines and best practices, review and test your work, and don’t ever settle for a non-scalable solution.
- Time & Resource Management: Manage your time and the time of others; use equipment, facilities, and materials appropriately to perform work.
- Systems Analysis & Evaluation: Determine how a system should work, identify desired outcomes, and create a path to execute improvements.
- Collaborative Communication: Communicate openly and kindly with your team to both request and provide assistance when needed.
- Service Orientation: Actively seek ways to help your team succeed in their tasks.
Perks & Benefits
Choice of Mac or PC
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Positive Work Environment
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k) (+Match)
Tell Us More About Yourself